Hacker's Sandbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hacker's Sandbox

Support and conversations related to playing "The Hacker's Sandbox" as found on Flying Monkey Army.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stuck at Ironman

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Stuck at Ironman Empty Stuck at Ironman Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:56 pm

rockrebel

The hint tells me I should write a script. But I don't see any available text editors. Can someone give me a tip to point me in the right direction? Smile

2Stuck at Ironman Empty Re: Stuck at Ironman Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:10 pm

unix-ninja

Admin

Hey, so this one is a little less obvious, and I might want to make the hint clearer.

For this mission, you can write a script outside of the game, to help you with the mission inside of the game. Inside Ironman, you should have enough information on how these tokens are created. You can use your language of choice to generate tokens and then input them into the game. It's like a mini-programming challenge.

The token generation should be pretty generic, I've made PoCs in Perl and Python to test this, and of course the generation code is also in the Lua file if you get very lazy.

I hope this helps!

https://hackersandbox.board-directory.net

3Stuck at Ironman Empty Re: Stuck at Ironman Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:48 pm

rockrebel

I figured it out myself already! Forgot to post back here Smile
I tried to copy the code. But I alway get compiler errors at the array part, I'm no C genius so wrote the script in Python!
Thanks!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum